The RM of Macdonald accepts the following methods of payment:
- Drop box at the Municipal Office
- TelPay and Internet banking (through your financial institution).
- For more information on Online Banking Payment Options
- For Utility Electronic Billing
- For Utility Direct Payment Program
- For Pre-Authorized Debit Form - An application form must be completed and returned, along with a VOID cheque, to the Municipal Office to set up this service.
* All discounts and penalties will be calculated on the date the payment is received in the office. *
Upon your move in date, new residents are asked to contact the Municipal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name/names, civic and mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address together with the first water meter reading. NOTE - YOU MAY NEED TO SHINE A FLASHLIGHT ON THE WATER METER TO OBTAIN A READING. Past due balances are subject to a 1.25% per month penalty charge.