ARE THERE ANY TAX CREDITS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO TAXPAYERS?
- Yes, if you are the registered owner of property, and as of January 1st this property is your principal residence you may be eligible for the Manitoba Education/Property Tax Credit Advance. This is a credit of up to $700.00 off of your residential taxes after the minimum payment of $250.00.
- For more information : www.gov.mb.ca/finance/tao/eptc.html
To fill out the application form click the link below.
The form can be emailed to email@example.com
FARMLAND SCHOOL TAX REBATE
- The province has provided a program which rebates to the property owner a certain percentage of school tax that is paid on farmland. Rebate forms are mailed out to property owners, if they have previously applied for this credit, or can be printed off of the Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation website.
- Property taxes must be paid in full
- Copy of the receipt for tax payment needs to be submitted with the rebate form.
- Completed for and receipt is submitted to the nearest MASC Insurance Office.
- If approved, the rebate will be mailed out to the property owner.
For more information: www.masc.mb.ca/masc.nsf/program_farmland_school_tax_rebate
Contact Information for MASC (Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation) Carman.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Carman||Box 758, 65 - 3rd Ave N.E. Carman, MB, R0G 0J0|
Contact Information for MASC (Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation) Headingly.email@example.com
|Headingly||1 - 5290 Monterey Road, Headingly, MB, R4H 1J9|